How to use a google calendar
- login click on logo - enter email and pass.
- Click create
- Type 'Booked' for example, then the dates.
Then ensure you have the right calendar - in this case
'Ann Tysons Cottage'
- Go to google verification,
- click add site
- click Upload an HTML file to your server
- You can choose this option if you can upload new files to your site
- Click download the file - saves to your desktop
- At the same time go to googlesitemap creator enter domain name and download the sitemap
- go to the public html for the site and upload
- click verify on google verification and add sitemap (google finds it).
You might also use a sitemap generator if needed (linked above)
https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/ It is free but has a limit of 500 pages.
- download the .xml file
- Upload it into the domain root folder of your website.
Then open Google Search console and add your sitemap URL.
- eg www.domain.co.uk/sitemap.xml